If you have a problem which is the responsibility of local government, such as your local council, you should contact the local councillor. If you have tried to seek support without success we may be able to look into the matter for you.

You can find your local councillor HERE

There are some things my office cannot do, these include:

  • Give legal advice or interfere with ongoing legal proceedings
  • Offer consumer or contract advice
  • Offer debt advice or advice on financial services
  • Become involved in disputes with other individuals
  • Requests to sign or witness official documents
  • Peter can only sign passports or official documents if he knows you personally, in line with the guidance issued with the application form. It isn’t enough to ‘know of you’ and MPs will usually apply a high bar of personal knowledge of the constituent before agreeing to sign official documents.

If you want to contact Peter about a policy or political matter you can contact him at;


Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search